Friday 19 August 2011

Rory is better then the Miracle Day 1

How Rory can be Cat 1 and still "alive"
Earth, Cardiff, modern day. The Doctor and Amy are getting ice-cream. Rory enters

Rory:
Doctor? Can I talk to you?

Doctor:
[Fiddling with ice-cream machine] Not now Rory, I’m busy!

Amy:
[Turns] Doctor, seriously, turn around.

Rory:
[As Doctor sighs and turns around] I have an axe in my head.

Amy and the Doctor look stunned as blood pours down his head and down his back then pools on the floor.

Doctor:
[Looks up and down at Rory] Right, ok, to the overflow camp!

Rory looks shocked as the Doctor grabs his arm and drags him off, Amy following with an ice-cream in her hand.

As they arrive, Rory is shoved into a bed and a red peg stuck on his t-shirt.

Rory:
[Removes axe] Really, I’m fine! It doesn’t hurt! [Gets up] I’m perfectly fine!

Rory starts to dance, badly, as his head heals with no help

Doctor:
He’s better then your Miracle. He can heal himself, even after an axe in the head and still feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment