Tuesday 23 August 2011

From Rory's point of veiw

I decided this would be a good idea, where i do a part of an episode from DW from rory's point of view, if anyone else wants to do this to let me know and i'll do a rota. please let me know if i should continue doing this. i'm starting with the beggining of A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR:

Running, i apparatly do that a lot with the Doctor. only, running through the 12th cyber legion seems to be my job. he gave me instructions, and i do them, at the moment i'm too angry to argue.
*door opens* i'm facing an army of Cybermen, and im not scared? That's new.

"I have a message from the Doctor, and a question from me, WHERE. IS. MY. WIFE?! oh, don't give me those blank looks, the 12th cyber legion moniters this entire quadrant. you hear everything. so you tell me what i need to know. you tell me NOW, and i'll be on my way."

they want to know the doctor's message? i doubt they do when they find out what it is... but they're asking.

*entire space fleet blows up* ok the entire space fleet blew up, and surprisingly i dont care

"would you like me to repeat the question?!



No comments:

Post a Comment